IM A 22 YEAR OLD MALE, i HAVE BEEN TESTED FOR HIV AND ANY OTHER STD AND RESULTS SHOW NEGATIVE, ONE WEEK AGO THE BASE OF MY PENIS BROKE OUT IN PIMPLES. I CAN COUNT UP TO 15 OF THEM. THEY ARE NOT IN CLUSTERS THEY SEEM TO HAVE AN EVEN SPACE MAYBE A HALF AN INCH IN BETWEEN ALL OF THEM. tHEY ARE ALL SKIN COLORED AND THEY ACT JUST LIKE PIMPLES. I CAN SQUEEZE THEM LIKE PIMPLES, PUSS WILL COME OUT AND SOMETIMES i CAN SQUEEZE OUT LITTLE CLEARISH WHITE HARD THING THATS THE SIZE OF A DOT OR PERIOD DOT USED AT THE END OF A SENTENCE.(.) THEY ARE MORE TOWARDS THE BOTTOM OF MY SHAFT. I HAVEN'T BEEN HAVING SEX SO I DIDN'T SHAVE FOR A WHILE SO MY PUBIC HAIR JUST GREW OUT NATURALLY. IT GOT TO LONG SO I TRIMMED IT SHORT. I NOTICED THIS HAPPEND AFTER I TRIMMED. I HAVE BEEN TRIMMED FOR TWO WEEKS NOW AND IM STILL GETTING THEM. WHEN I POP THEM THEY WILL BLEED SOMETIMES ALOT ABD SOMETIMES A LITTLE. tHEY SEEM TO HEAL IN ABOUT 3 DAYS BUT MORE SEEM TO COME. THERES US A LITTLE ITCHING AFTER THEY HEAL BUT HARDLY ANY ITCH AT ALL. i HAVE RESEARCHED HERPES AND GENITALY WARTS AND I AM COMFORTED SO FAR THAT THE SYMPTOMS DONT RELATE AT ALL TO WHAT I HAVE BUT I AM STILL IN PANIC MODE CAN YOU HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT. I HAVE NEVER HAD ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE UNTIL NOW. I WANT THEM TO GO AWAY.

It sounds like folliculitis, which is inflammation of the hair follicles. I don't think panic is necessary because this is not serious. Go and see your dermatologist and he can prescribe some ointment or antibiotic.