I am 26 years old and uncut. My foreskin has always been tight but rolled back okay during sex. Recently my foreskin has become red and very tight at the top and seems to be stuck to the tip of the crown. This has made it quite sore when I get an erection. Do you know why this is and is there some sort of cream I could use to undo it? Thank you.

First, you need to see a doc and have it checked. This is probably a case of acquired phimosis due to lack of proper hygiene or frequent foreskin and penis infections and inflammations.
Phimosis is a condition in which the foreskin is stuck at the top of the penis and cannot be retracted. If foreskin cannot be retracted, it means that it cannot be cleaned deep under, which makes it a very good ground for yeast and bacteria to accumulate and lead to further problems.
Circumcision used to be the only way to take care of this problem but today it is the last option. Today, special techniques are used for retracting. A doc may prescribe a corticosteroid cream, to help you with retraction, so I would suggest you saw a doc ASAP before the problem becomes worse!

i had tight foreskin that wouldnt pull back went to this website and theu telll u a painfree way of donig it, cant say name directly due to rules but first part of name is home and second cure and its a co uk address, should get u there and dont let them circumsize u, they wanted to do me

i'v been having a pain with the stringie bit aswell and i'm 11 years old and darnt pull my foreskin bck to the bottom can anyone give me some advice?