can anybody help!
i have a rash appeared om the palm of my hand it looks like frog spawn its clear lumps with a black spot on top they have nerarly covered my right hand and are starting to spread to my fingers i have had this a couple of months i have been to the doctors and they tried me on some steroid cream but it hasnt worked and now they have no idea they are really itchy and burn like crazy

the lumps get that big that i have to burst them to drive and write when i pop them all that comes out is clear liquid
but then they dry up and make my skin crack that much my hands are in really bad pain and start to bleed

It first sounded to me like an irritation caused by sweat or some similar kind of allergy, but since these bumps are here for so long and steroid cream didn't help you all that much I think that this probably is some kind of skin infection like warts. Warts are basically skin infection caused in most cases by virus – they are not dangerous themselves, but I don't have to tell you how much discomfort they cause. And because they are located on hands and feet they easily spread so it's hard to get rid of them. You'll have to see a dermatologist again to get a prescription anti-viral cream.

I know how you feel with that rash,as it started just in between my finger's and I have it over both of my hands. And its embarrissing when handing money over to shop assistant