I have recently gotten small bumps on my penis and it was itching like crazy, i thought it would go away on its own. now i have had them for almost a week and its gotten worse, i cant stop itching and now i have MORE bumps on my penis, i dont know what to do or how i got them.. plus i am a virgin so how could i have gotten these bumps and rash? nevermind i dont care how i got it! just help me make it go away PLEASE its killing me!

okay calm down..are you having some discharge? burning while urinating?any fever?r u having those rashes on other parts also?
if there is no discharge then it could be some fungal infection or may be scabes.
wat else problem you have?

well i have been sick for a little over a week but there are no rashes anywhere else and no burning while urinating. if it is a fungal infection is there any way i can treat it myself or do i have to go to a doctor?

my partner has bumps on his penis and scrotum, he freaked out when they first appeared. went to doc and he got told it was just because he was a naturally hairy person. it was nothing.its like hair folicals under the skin but no hair grows from them. dont no if that will help but something to think about

friend when it comes to reproductive system no one takes chances so i would suggest you to go to some gynacologist and if they think its some skin infection they will send you to dermatologist...dont think of treating it yourself dear,are you afraid if doctors??
hey let me know what they said.
take care

I think you have irritation, not an STD. HPV (warts) doesn't clear up and come back the way you describe. I think you should stop worrying and have someone take a look at this to get a specific diagnosis so you can forget about it.