I don't know if any of these symptoms are related but I have been experiencing pitting edema in the legs for a long time, sore neck and shoulder (more shoulder) with numbness in shoulder, arms hands, for several months. have had a cough to varying degrees for 8 weeks or so (currently mostly in the early morning with small occasions throughout the day & some coughing fits to the point of nearly vomiting, but not... the mucus that is coughed up on occasion is a thicker whitish mucus. recently I have been getting light headed when I hold my breath or stand up too quickly. I went to the doctor for the cough two times was given a z-pack then a 10 day dose of antibiotic along with a steroid and inhaler, but it hasn’t' gotten better. I am seeing a chiropractor for my should for the past 3 weeks and he just ordered an MRI b/c it isn't improving...

I have not seen anyone for my pitting edema in the legs...

could any of these be related? What could i have?
pitting edema, cough with white thick mucus, sore neck, numbness in shoulder, arms hands, light headed.

maybe congestive heart failure? look it up