I'm 17 and the last 2 days i have hurt my right testicle when i was with my girlfriend.
The first time was on Tuesday (2 days ago) and we were in the library and i stood up from a chair and i was in horrible pain. There was what seemed to be swollen veins. It hurt whenever something even rubbed against my ball sac. i got home and massaged it and took ibuprofen and took a shower and the swelling went away but the ball felt bruised.

Now today me and my girlfriend were cuddling in bed (with pants on) and we were fooling around. I felt fine but when i dropped her off my right testicle started hurting again! Not as bad as the day before, but i currently have what seems to be swollen veins and hurts to touch or to have any pressure on.

I don't have health insurance so it's hard for me to visit a doctor
help please?

it stopped hurting
what do you guys think happened?

Im actually HAVING the same problem. barely today, same thing, stood up of a chair at skul or i was sitting idk and BAMMMM!! horrifying pain. how did u get the pain to go away

this is happening to me to and i am afria it could be something serious but i dont know but it happened to me after a match of tug a war for interclass games fml

thats the same as me but some times when after i piss it hurts like hell