So I have been having light cramps on and off a few times a day for the past week now. I have been told that it could be a sign of pregnancy, when the embryo is attaching to the wall of your uterus. When should I take a pregnancy test to find out if I am? I don't want to take one too early...

I've been feeling the same thing, too. My menstrual just ended about a week ago, so I know it's to early for me to take a pregnancy test. I believe you have to wait until atleast 3 weeks after you have conceived to get a positive reading on the test.

That's the thing though... i don't know the exact date of when my husband and i had fun. So i don't know when to take the pregnancy test. I don't know if I should wait another week or if i'm safe to take one now since the cramps have been happening for the past week.

So i decided to take the test this morning, even though i'm not sure how long it had been, and it came out positive!! I'm so excited!!

Awww... How exciting for you! Congratulations! So you are probably 3 weeks or more pregnant.. Is it your first? I'll be taking a test in about 2 weeks. I'm still having some cramping and slight abdominal pain. Are you cramping, how long did the cramps last? I have a feeling that I'm pregnant, but I'll have to wait and see. I will be sure to report and let everyone know.