I am 18 years old, i play softball for my college(it's my first year) and i just found out yesterday i was pregnant. My boyfriend is very supportive with what i choose and before we even knew for sure, i said i would not go through with it if i was. Our actual softball season starts in a couple of months and this just seems to be the worst time. %-) I am a full time student athlete and i also have a job.

As soon as i found out, i didn't even really believe it. But i know that its the reality and i have to make a decision. %-) i still don't know what i'm going to do though. :'( I am a pretty religious person, i turn to God whenever i am in trouble. I have always been against abortion and always said that i would never get one. But now, i didn't even think i had an option, i just thought i had to get one.

It is 9 AM and i found out last night at 10 PM. Less than 15 hours ago my entire life changed.... and i still don't know what i'm going to do. So please don't be judgmental, all of the "abortion is wrong! murderers!" and all of that, because although i wasn't that extreme with being against abortion before.. you really don't know until you're put in the situation.

I can relate to what your going through. I fell pregnant when i was 17 i had a well paid full time job and was studying accountancy. I had an abortion because of wrong timing and i was worried what my parents would say, im not married.

How far gone are you? If you only a few weeks then you've got time to consider your options and way up the pro and cons and having a termination and keeping the baby.

I've just found out i was pregnant again two weeks ago. So i know what your feeling at the moment, the timings not right and your not ready.

My only advice is to see counselor, talk to someone who will help you deal with your feelings if you go through with it.

Some people deal with it quite well, but i wasnt one of them it took me three years to start to cope because i was sick with guilt.

Just make sure you make the right decision for you not anyone else. xx

The decision is yours and yours alone. I will not preach, but you are a big girl and knew the consequences of un protected sex. (unless bc failed)
Now you are faced with a serious situation here, a life changing situation.
Playing softball is not quite a good enough reason to have this procedure, tho for you it may be.
I had two procedures myself, so it would be unfair of me to judge, but...really give it some thought.
No matter which way you go, it will be okay. You can still go to school but you will probably have to sit the ball season out on the bench.
You know, if your this hesitant and you don't know what to do, this almost says that you want to have the baby. You are against abortion you say. Bf sounds supportive and you have faith in God. Those three reasons should help you make up your mind.
You are a good person and you still will be a good person no matter which way you go with this.
Take a deep breath, it will be okay.

I will not sit here and tell you not to do it, yet, I can not sit here and tell you that it would be the best thing for you either. I realize that your life has changed, and is stressful right now, but just know that there are other options for you and this baby. I have been in love with my fiance for as long as I can remember back in my life. He was born with an illness and his sperm count is very low. I did by some miracle conceive a beautiful little girl who was born still 4 years ago, therefore, I didn't get the chance to bring her home, love her, nurture her, hold her, calm her fears, rock her to sleep, well, you know what I am getting at. We have been trying to get pregnant for years and have not been successful. This is devastating for me, someone who loves children so much, I work full time in the infant room at a daycare center, and can't imagine my life without these babies. I realize that having a baby for someone else has it's stresses as well, but if you decide that you would be interested in fulfilling my dreams with this child that just has not come at a good time for you, I would be delighted! post back here and let me know if you would be interested, and I will post back some contact info. Please find it in your heart to give this child the greatest life so full of love.

Follow your heart...I am twenty two years old and am faced with the same situation. The only exception is that my boyfriend wasnt quite so helpful. He went from being excited, to telling me to have an abortion or we couldnt be together, and finally because of the pregnancy he doesnt want me at all. This is really hard when you care about someone so much and they desert you like that. It sounds like you have a good support system in place and even though you are young I think you can handle this. I am pretty religious as well and I have always told myself that "God doesnt give you more than you can handle..." Whatever decision you make you have to live with regardless so choose wisely. When push came to shove, I couldnt do it. So my baby will be here in August and I couldnt be happier.

You should be ashamed of yourself for coming on here and asking for someone elses baby. She came here for advice, not for you to offer to take her baby. Thats just ridiculous! You need to seek an adoption agency not prey on young girls who come here for support

I am very sorry, I did not come on here asking for the baby. I posted here to hopefully make her realize that there are options out there that are in my opinion a lot better than abortion. Some people would love nothing more than to be in her situation and can not. I am very sorry if I offended anybody in any way. Clearly the decision is hers to make....follow your heart! You will make the decision that is right for you!