Hi, im 13 years old and I have been having some trouble "Breathing".

What happens is, i keep feeling like im not getting enough oxygen and am not satisfied with it. I keep wanting to take deep breaths every like 10 seconds. I exercise around 3 times a week. Would not say im skinny though. It just started 1 day ago. I also get this kind of chest pain to the left of my body (opposite my heart). Im not sure what it is though, i also USED to have asthma as a kid of that matters.

Hello nadimk... Are you wheezing at all when you breathe?

It sounds like you may have a case where your childhood asthma is coming back if you have any wheezing with this. It also could be that you are "thinking" you are short of breath when you are not. Sometimes, especially with a stuffy nose, I will feel like I can't get enough lung expansion by breathing in deeply. Maybe this is the case with you? You can go to the health clinic and the nurse there can check your 02 saturation which would be a little device that she would clip onto one of your fingers. This can offer reassurance that you are getting enough oxygen. Of course, if it reads below 90%, they will want to bring you in for an assessment. Good luck!