Everybody say that pregnant women are always complaining about something. I would like that those people became pregnant to see how complicated condition it is. So, I will complain a little bit too. I have problem with weight. I have gained 10 pounds in the first trimester. What can I do to stop this weight gain?

You did not say some important facts about you and your pregnancy. First, before pregnancy were you normal weight, overweight or underweight? Second, do you care two or more babies? I will assume that you had normal weight and that you carry one child. When you are pregnant it is normal to gain weight. Baby, placenta, uterus, maternal blood and breast tissue are added to your normal weight. Still you have gained too much for the first trimester. You have to go to doctor to see is there something wrong and to give you a proper diet.

You don't want to "cut down" or "lose weight" while you are pregnant. However switching your diet to more organic, healthy diet and more juices and water will help with that. As will continuing to keep active such as walking, swimming, and things of that nature.