Hi I am 14 turning 15 on march 11. In January my boyfriend forced me to have sex with him. I did say through text I wanted to but in person I kept saying no and he didn't listen. That was January and it's now march and I've yet to get my period. I've been in a lot of trouble with my family before and I know I cannot tell them this. They will take everything away from me and I can't lose what I have rn. I need to abort very quickly maybe I'm the next two weeks. I have no money and I've been trying to get friends to help me. Please help me find a place I can go in Coral Springs Florida or coconut creek. Please I need help fast. I'll message you my email as soon as you respond to this. 

Hi Guest,

If you said no then you were raped.  Call the police - seriously.  He's not your boyfriend if he does things against your wishes.

Are you pregnant?  Take a home test.  Follow all the directions exactly.

You can be irregular, especially during puberty.

Good luck.

Dear, it sounds like you were raped by your boyfriend. Call the cops on him for your own safety and don't be afraid to break up with him. If he can respect you, then he shouldn't have you. Listen, you should probably go see your local crisis pregnancy center for advice on what to do with the child. They provide free ultra sounds and resources from mothers in need, but they also have councilors there who can help you figure out what to do in this whole situation. Honestly, I think you should tell your parents about this. I'm sure they will understand if you told them that you were held against your will and sometimes parents are supportive in cases like this. But if your parents are abusing you, get help from another adult and get away from your parents (if you look up child help, they are a great group that helps children flee abusive situations.) That's all I have to share, good luck sweetie!

No means no. He raped you. Report him. I would.