I have a crush and love and he told that he likes me too, :-) but just like other guys, he told me I was just an option,:-(, at first He told me he liked me for what I am, and even showed me care and concern. And i do really felt that and sometimes he would tell that he only likes me bec of lust, And he also said that he just pity me,,, iidddkk,. . we're almost same personality or the way we think so i should know somehow, what he feels for, and i know and believed that he's loved me secretly, And there's my sis, whose should I say, much prettier but im cuter joke,.and shes sexy jok, they've became close while he was still here, she is easy to be with too,, so guys would addmired,,. he likes me bec of simplicity and kindnes, thats what he said, and he told us he likes us both, but some said he likes her more, OKk,.,. It's ok,. But time goes ,, everything changed, even physcal, mybe and she still beautiful,. I told her that he likes her and there are rumors that they got secret relatationshio, and she just ignored it, and got mad at me,. But I know strongly deep inside she likes him too, and I am really afraid And he says things like What If? ,..What if? :;( What if what If they really have a relationship? Or if he 'll court her? I'm curious and Afraid,.,.,.,., , and my aunt will get her to abroad, and I was thinking, what if, it,s the way for them to be together,, what if the guy went there too,. Or they will do something I don't know, I'm really afraid,. I'm really stucked paranoid and deeply scared, everday bleeding and wounded,.,. To the thinking goes in my mind, things that,. May happen,. Or already happening,. It's like i want them to be faraway,.,,,. But knowing this guy will do everything just to get what he wants, and knowing my sis, is not difficult to fall,. I know somehow she likes him too, . I just wished we never knew him so, this things wouldn't be happen to me us, I know I don't have the right,, It's like he's the one I'm scared about,,,, Scared about what may hapoen or already happening Just sharing this emotional,.,. What will yun think should I do, or should i feel, I'm so tired of it,. Bec I felt like they're not that true to me,.

Some incidents that proves she likes him too, when I saw her did a sweet smile and a sweet move Infront of him, and I told her about it that i saw it, and she denied it, so, isn't it lyng,,? (Sometimes I think I should believe my sis but some things are really louder, and sometimes I think maybe it's just a friendly thing, bec my sis, is easy to get along, but what if the guy would take it maliciously, and knowing she likes her too, I'm afraid,), and one thing more when he called her name in a sweet way, she was there and she heard it,, But why she denied it? Isn't obvious? so, it's really a big evidence, that my thoughts and feelings are true,. and she even sang loudly love songs before, and making me hear it, when we got a small fight before,., like she's showing me that it is true,, and my sis, becoes diffrent now, she's like, she's always on the go, happy and very inspired,. Like she knows her direction and knows her path,. Iddkk. When She wasn't like that much before,,. So, i really think that there is something going on,. And that's make me cry,. I know I don't have the right, and I don't own him,. It's just that, Why her? it's a big punishment on me, i'm really afraid, And if they really were, and they just don't tell me, bec, i'm gonna hurt? Yes, I'm really hurt, scared,. and depressing, n knowing that it is them, and they gonna be in the end,. Knowing they'll be together, a big kick in my heart,,. He's my life,. Even he doesn't,t like me,. I just can't take it, If the one i truly love is together with my sis, I don't want to sound selfish but,.,. I hope and pray she would find someone new better,. Goodman,. But Not Him, (( thinking of these strongly evidence things,.,. if he'll be with my sis, I just wished it was other,, Other girl,.,. And not her,., I want her to have a good man, and not him,.,. I don't care whoever he ends up with, But not my sis, not my sis,. Coz it's really big chaos and war in my heart,.,.,. Drama,.,:-)