Guys, I really need your help.

I have this little kitten that I found on the street five days ago. I could swear that she is healthy but she is not. Since I took her she is vomiting.

I took some medications for her but it was not helpful. At all.

She started to vomiting hairballs. That is not my biggest concern. My concern is because she lost her appetite and she doesn’t want to eat. Anything.

What can I do about it? She is refusing even the food that is good for hairballs in cat.

Is this temporary or I need to visit vet?

Hi Turtle,

You should see a vet.  Sometimes a cat develops an intestinal blockage.

Don't delay.

Hey Treasure Turtle.

I definitely agree with medic – dan. You should see your vet as soon as possible.

Here is what you can do before you visit hers vet.

You should check your cats for pale or cold gums, diarrhea, fever or some symptoms that are not usual. Remove ordinary food for about 12 hours and buy the good that is good for this situation. But you also need to provide water.

There are so many good products for this health issue, but I believe that your vet can recommend you the best option ever. Very occasional, hairball is not cause for alarm.

Hello. It is true that you need to be very careful because it can develop an intestinal blockage. That can be very dangerous and painful for your cat. I do know that some foods can help your cat but still that is not the reason to avoid to go to the vet.  Usually, hairballs are not something that should cause a worry for pet owner. When you see your vet I am pretty sure that he is going to tell you that you need to change diet program for your cat. Cat vomiting can be a sign of many different behaviors or conditions, such as diabetes, kidney disease, thyroid disease, ingesting foreign objects.

Hey guys.

When cat is vomiting hairballs that means that something is definitely wrong with her. As you already know the cat’s tongue is structured to pull away some dead hair when she licks her fur. Unfortunately, most of that hair passes through the digestive system. But sometimes a hairball form in the stomach. Only way to cat expel them is to throw them up.  Sometimes, cat just can't throw them up and very often they won’t end up in her litter box. She has that hard felling in her stomach and she is refusing to eat.

That is why you need to take her to the vet. He will prescribe some medications for her and probably some new diet program.

Hey everyone. So my cat was vomiting hairballs as well a few months ago. At first couple of days she was fine, but very soon she lost her appetite. Whatever I was trying to feed her with, she was refusing. She lost a lot of her weight at that time. So I took her to the vet and he told me that she needs to have proper diet program to get rid of them. It was very hard to make her to eat, but two days ago she started to eat. This food really helped her to get rid of hairballs. It is very important to take her to the vet. Asap.