Hello everyone. I don't feel like I am having a normal life anymore and I just don't know what to do about this anymore.

Anyway, I have problems with anxiety and panic and I believe that they are taking over my life. Whatever I tried it didn't help me. Not even a doctor could be able to help me. So, the problem is because I can't have normal life anymore, I can't hang out with my friends or I can't go to my work pretending that I am ok.

I need a cure, and I need it was. I just want to feel normal again?

Hi Guest.

Fighting with anxiety and panic can be really messed up for everyone. I went through this situation, so I suppose that you recently discovered that you are dealing with it, right?

I don't understand how doctor was not able to help you? He told you that he can't help you or you didn't found his advice helpful? Anyway, here is what you can do...Actually, what you need to do. You really should change your lifestyle completely.

When I say your lifestyle, I mean your daily routines - eating, exercising, hanging out with people. This all can play a huge role in recovering your normal life. 

Hi there. Thank you Hannah. Yes, you are right. I recently discovered this, two months ago I think. But now I think that I am more aware that I am dealing with some problems than before. At the beginning, I didn't have so big issues about this, until my friends started to tell me that I am different and that sometimes they feel like they can't live around me anymore. Yes, I went to see my doctor, he gave me some advice and those advice didn't help me. He also wanted to prescribe some antidepressants, but I am totally against it. Now, when you say changing my life - diet and exercise, what exactly do you think? Is there any specific diet program that can help me?

Not really, no. There is no specific diet program or exercising program that it can help you. At least, I don't know for any. Look, everyone's diagnose is different and sometimes we should consult someone who can give us a proper advice about this issue.

Anyway, you should eat "light" foods. I think that the best option is to start exercising. This is going to help you get rid of your everyday stress, panic and anxiety. For the beginning, you should start jogging or walking into the woods. I am sure that this is going to calm you down.

But who knows, maybe you really need some antidepressants to be normal again. Don't refuse it. 

You need to think, Guest. When you get one of these attacks, you need to realize what is going on. You need to tell yourself that this is one of these attacks and you need to calm yourself down. It is not as hard as it sounds once you try it. You could benefit from figuring out what exactly caused these attacks as well, this way you can fight the cause directly.

Friends play a big role here, if they are supportive and if they are there for you,  they can make it a lot easier for you to fight this.

Nina told you what you need to do in order to fight this on your own. However, if you are not strong enough to fight this on your own, and if you don't have friends who will stick around you during these hard times, I advise you to talk to a psychologist. Even if you do have friends I think that you should still go and consult a psychologist. You need help to overcome this, it is always the same when it comes to mental disorders, you need a psychologist and he is going to help you treat and overcome this.

You need to learn how to cope with this, you can do this without any help from a psychologist but it is going to be harder that way. You will have to learn how to control your thoughts, internet could be very useful when it comes to this since you can find numerous techniques for learning how to cope with anxiety. All of these techniques are quite good and they all focus on the same thing so you cannot make a mistake there, you will also find some advice regarding your everyday life, some things that you might want to change and stuff like that.

When I was suffering from anxiety, I didn't go to the doctor nor to a psychologist. I just figured out that there was something wrong with me, I googled about my symptoms and the way I was acting and I concluded myself that I was suffering from anxiety. I immediately started to change my life, my habits, everything I could in order to get better. I found something called an anxiety relief technique which taught me how to fight my anxiety attacks. It didn't really take me long to overcome this, I felt better as soon as I changed my habits.