I got the same symptoms since a few days after i lost my virginity. it was 2 weeks ago and my period should have started normally 3 days ago. but i had blood coming oute a few days after it , lasted about 5 days and now i got the same again. and I got that burning sensation when peeing..

My boyfriend used condom and he never ejaculated inside me without a condom and im not sure if this time the blood thats coming is my period or not.

I had just lost my virginity almost a week ago&& I spotted blood. But then it stopped. Now it's a whole new month; I had my pd a week before I had sex. It hasn't started yet. Am I pregnant? I used a condomn && it didn't bust. What is going on?!

um so i havent had sex w/anyone but i have used a toy and i started bleeding since this was over a year ago i figured you would no should i go see a doc. or did i just lose my virginty

I know the feeling I get that sometimes every month ,just as long as you carry condoms or birth control pills with you if you have a Boy-friend ,I thought my guy carried condoms with him each time that we were together ,and he never knew that I was off of the shot because it was starting to make me sick, so now he has our little girl. So, If the shot works for you if not try the pills, Talk to your dr. about this.

IT'S Very normal but if you in a relationship you better use condoms or birth control just to be safe.

I'm having a problem also. Last night I got a little too drunk and I can't remember most events of last night but I think I might've been raped because i woke up this morning and my vagina and butt hurt really bad it hurts to walk and burns when I go pee I don't know if I was raped or not but I've never had sex so I don't know the symptoms after sex please help

Hi I have a quick question. My BF and I had sex the other day and we used a condom, the condom never tore and we only did it for about 10 minutes. Afterwards he ate me out and his penis went nowhere near my vagina but I'm still nervous I could be pregnant because this was both our first time. Any suggestion?

I didn't get my period for a month , I had sex for the first time couple of minutes later I go to the restroom and I was bleeding . I'm in pain . Can I be pregnant???

I wanted to know the after math after having sex like would your stomach feel bloated ? Because the last time me and my bf had sex was two days ago but he didn't use a common and he didn't ejeculate sperm or anything. I just wanted to know what your body will experience after you had sex

The same thing just happened yesterday and am so worried

So I lost my virginity yesterday and we used a condom and he did not cum inside me but when I got home I didn't feel so good I just got off my period a couple days before but it could've been because he joked saying his mom heard and I got scared and there was a lot of stress but also after I got some red spots on my face do u know what this could mean?

I lost my virginity four days ago and I'm freaking out cause my partner and I didn't use a condom. I've been stressing about it a lot and I mean A LOT!! My partner said he did not cum at all while we were having sex but lately I've been dizzy at some points my eye lids have been low (To be clear I do wear glasses but haven't been wearing them because my glasses broke) also my vagina keeps having this clear stuff coming out of me with small white chunks. All of a sudden I HATE standing and I've been having a lot of gas lately to. Question 1 is am I pregnant and question 2 is could this be a yeast infection and if it is question 3 is what can I do to treat it?

Same here but I've been gassy and I sometimes feel dizzy

Hey doc i lost my virginity march 24 and now i felt sick and tired idk whats up with me. Am i pregnant?

I lost my virginity yesterday and this morning woke up with my stomach cramp and I bled a little so I assumed it was my period coming then I did some research and was told it's early pregnancy signs and now I am terrified and now I have a whitish brown discharge what does this mean Someone please help!!!