You see I had unprotected sex last night with my boyfriend...I just had an abortion about three weeks ago, almost four. It wasn't the smartest thing to do, not at all, infact I'm really mad at myself for not thinking or doing anything about it. We have condoms. It was just spontaneous. I know your more sensitive to pregnancy after an abortion, which leads me to my questions. How common/easy is it for a woman to get pregnant after an abortion having unprotected sex. Also he didn't come in me, he pulled out really fast. Kinda like how many woman out how many woman get pregnant having unprotected sex, than not getting pregnant? And how long till it's supposively safe to have another baby? Cause I would never be able to go through another abortion. If someone could please answer my questions for help it would be extremely helpful, and verry appriciative. Thank you for reading, and listening. Please HELP!

Yes very much so,you are very fertile after an abortion,there's a chance you could be

You are very fertile after any pregnancy, even if it didn't go to term (got aborted). So, yes, you could be pregnant if you don't want to be aborting another unborn then you need to start using those condoms (sorry if that sound harsh)

Not harsh...it's the truth.. thanks though. I really need to start being responsible

Yes it pays too so that you dont end up aborting another baby once you hit 5 weeks that ball of cells has a heart beat.. so please try to use protection where it be condoms and or condoms and Bc