I take 10 mil per day broke in half so 5mgs at 7:00am and the other at 3:00pm I have done this for about a year now and it was tough bringing it down to that but not as bad as when i try to go to 5mgs that is the worst and I dont know why, I did try to quit cold turkey once and yes it is hell on earth and would never do it again. My real question is if i can take saboxone sp? someone told me the methadone would have to be out of my system first, any ideas how long that may take? after being on it so long...Please help if you know anything, I am a mother who needs to be off this stuff and I cant afford to do the med endused coma...God Bless

u need to be off methadone at least 24-48 hours before taking suboxone but 3 days is better.if u take it 1day after taking dones you will go into SUPER withdrawals INSTANTLY!!good luck!!

I am sorry you are going through all this pain :[. If you need support I have found ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed is a very nice site. It has alot of videos and links, alot of others going through the same thing which helps out...
good luck friend