about 9 weeks ago i got hit with a basketball. Since then i have been getting recurring headaches throught my head. Its really annoying. Nausea,Anxiety and sometimes i feel shivery in the cheeks accompinie it. I also have palpations where my heart is and fatigue mostly in my left upper arm. It is really concerning me now 8-| About 4 weeks in i went to see my doctor, checked my eyes and ears and said i was fine. 2 weeks ago i went to my doctor again and he prescribed me something called 'pezitifen elixir' for migraines and headaches which seems to take it away for a while. The same with warm baths. Im really stressed out and tired because of this. Sometimes i get a pain in my neck aswell. Sometimes it feels like the headache is in the middle of my forehead. Mostly its a dull headache whats usuaslly at the right or left side of my head. Sometimes in the top left side of my head hurts aswell. This is really bugging me and i want to know whats up,

if you can can you tell me what this most likely sounds like?

Thanks.

Not to make light of the situation - but it sounds like you really need to get back to the doctor to me dude. Your head and brain is not something you should try to guess about - go find out for sure what's going on!

Good luck to you.

Im going back on friday.

I'm really glad to hear that. Please take a second to update us on what the doctor says. Good luck to you!!