Hello, I am a 27 year old female in good health. For the last 2 weeks, I have been experiencing daily headaches. I wouldn't say sinus headaches, but the pain starts above my right ear and wraps around my skull. I have also been having pins and needles pain in both of my feet anytime I stand up. Usually after sitting/laying down. The pain subsides after 15 or 20 seconds. If anyone knows what might be going on, or if this is something i should go see a doctor about. I would appreciate the help.

I would see a neurologist about this

I am 36 years of age and I have been having headaches since my school days which were extremely severe and throbbing after that i ws operated of my nose they cut the bone and one whole year i was very happy n free I thought that's it and my tension disappeared, after marriage gradually again if I would consume any cold things it would again start and this would last for 2days sometimes even week, i saw doctors they said it could be migraine, i took some pills n got fedup, there was no complete cure after that period it would gradually fade, then I would not eat or drink any thing. sometimes it is too severe but i take pills pain killers it carries on but i am never without a headache, now the thing is my head becomes so heavy as if there is weight over my head, I dont hv headache as such but the heaviness is there I feel tired, angry, Im tired but due to my work at home I have to sleep late and sleep is one cause I sleep around 4 hours everyday sometimes even less. please help i feel verysleepy any minute of the day.Sabina D'souza

Have you had your tubes tied? If so, it could be post tubal ligation syndrome, ptls. I have it, and my first symptom was a tingling headache that wrapped around my head, kinda felt like electric shocks. You can do an internet search to find out more. or you can email me at _[removed]_