I am 30 weeks pregnant and have horrible back pain and have been taking anything from viccodine, narcos, and sometimes even oxicottin when I cant handle the pain. Well my back was feeling ok a couple of days ago so I did not take anything... then I started getting hot and cold sweats and diareah and vomiting, I thought I had the flu but someone told me I was going through WITHDRAWLS!!!!! I am freaking out and don't want to hurt the baby. Someone also said that if I tell my doctor they will take the baby away after she is born! IS THAT TRUE?
I have been looking on line and another pregnant lady's doctor prescribled her subutex to help her with her addiction. HOW DO I TELL MY DOCTOR? I DONT WANT THEM TO TAKE MY BABY AWAY! I didnot meen to get hooked, I had no idea I could go through withdrawls! I am so horrible, I know but I need help cuz I dont know what to do!!!

The symptoms you are describing sound a lot like withdrawals. But know also that opiates (and most other pain killers) can be harmful to your unborn baby (read the reference below). I would advise you to talk to your Doctor as soon as possible. I don't know if they can take your baby away or not, but you need medical help.

"[Oxycodone] FDA pregnancy category C. This medication may be harmful to an unborn baby, and could cause addiction or withdrawal symptoms in a newborn. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant during treatment. Oxycodone can pass into breast milk and may harm a nursing baby. Do not use this medication without telling your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby."

**edited by moderator**