hi, i get married on jan of this year and i think m pregnant but i don't want now a baby.. so please suggest me which tab i should take.. and also tell me which tab i have to take after sex..

I don't think that you should have an abortion, there many families out there that want to have babies unlike myself that would really take care of this child like there own and also love them. you may consider adoption.. especially if you're not ready...

i am student so i don't want baby now so please suggest me tablets

sorry i did'nt give you the answer you were looking for but my only other suggetion is mybe if it is'nt too late there is something called plan B. If not just go with the abortion if that works for you.. if you can be able to override and everything goes as plan for you you might can find out about depo shots or maybe any other bith control options...

Kishori,

First, find out IF you are pregnant.  Take a test or see your doctor.

To prevent getting pregnant after having sex, find an emergency contraceptive.  "Plan B" is just one available in the US, there are others available in other countries.  IF you are already pregnant, they will not stop your pregnancy.

IF you are pregnant then decide what to do.  You will need to see your doctor. 

There's always the option of adoption if you don't want the baby.. aborting is killing the baby and plus there's too many out there that want a baby but cannot have one.