Hello. I'm 17 years old female and a terrible thing has happened to me. About a week ago I have found out that I'm pregnant.
You can't even imagine how I felt when I spotted the blue line on that home pregnancy test. My whole world collapsed in a second.
Beside this- I really don’t know who the father is because I slept with two gays. I don’t know what to do!
I'm very young and I don’t know what to do. Should I have this baby or not? I haven’t told anything about this to my parents because I'm afraid they would kill if they knew.
Please tell me some facts about teen pregnancy and possible risks of birth or abortion! I'm desperate!

Hello. I'm very sorry that all this happened to you, but I don’t know on what you were thinking about when you slept with those gays without any protection.
I will tell you some facts about teen pregnancy. I don’t know are you aware of the fact that a baby born to a teenage mother is more at risk of certain serious problems than a baby born to an older mother.
Some of these problems are low-birth weight, lung problems such as respiratory distress syndrome, or bleeding in the brain.
I don’t have any advices for you because you have to make your own decisions. You should know that if you decide to take and abortion- you may never be able to be pregnant again because it has a lot of risks when it’s being done with younger women. If you decide to have this baby, get early prenatal care, eat a nutritious and balanced diet, and stop smoking if you smoke.