last week i was foling with my boy friend....he tried to force his penis into my vagina....but i did not let him do....then he started rubing his penis on the sides of my vagina....it did not pain me and there was no blood...i m still a virgin or not? and i get periods after a week of doing this...as per as routine.....still there are chances of bieng pragnent or not? he did not cummed into me but he cummed on the side of my vagina....

you only loose your virginaty if his penis goes inside your vagina but take pill just in case any cum got inside some how... i hope i helped... btw im a guy ..16

Hi don't panic if your bf didn't enter you then you are still a virgin and you won't be pregnant.  Don't be forced into doing anything you are not comfortable with and take your time you will know when it is right.  And when you decide to go further always take precautions by either using condoms or going onto the pill. 

Hope this information is useful.

Take Care :-D

ok can u tell me that birth control pills have any side effects or not?

Hi, I dont think you are a virgin being as you recently posted this

"Hi can anyone please help me? I am basically having all the signs of being pregnant but testing negative. I have never been pregnant before so wouldn't know. Basically my last period was around the 10th march I had unprotected sex with my husband on or around the 17th march, since then i have been bleeding on and off for a couple of days at a time my period when it comes is always heavy and last 7-9 days. I'm constantly feeling sick i've been sick, really tired all the signs are there but i have done 3 tests and all are negative is it possible it's to early? my period will be due this week but I don't want to be dissapointed with another negative result. Im starting to think that it's all in my head now"

are you really wanting help or just attention?

apologies for my post above. I commented on the wrong post. sorry for any inconvenience

i m only 19 years and do not know much about all these things.....so i cannot help u....but i think you are mature enough please guide me i m so much tensed

its ok but u cn help me please?

ushawmoor please help me

Wht kind of help u need?

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use