Hey I’m 13 and after I masturbate I have an orgasm and I’m pretty sure I haven’t matured enough to produce cum and I’m also uncircumcised I use to masterbate 1-2 times a day when I was 11 for 6-7 months then stopped for a year but I started doing it like 1 time a week I also have these little white dots on like my head but like on th bottom but they easily wash off in the shower but the don’t fully come after I mastur usually 10 minutes latter then I take a shower, but when I was 11-12 I use to never take a shower after, but sometimes but very little, they also naturally went away I’ve heard it’s smegma or dried semen and idk I’ve just been losing my mind and will I not be able to have kids in the future I also do it with clothes on I usually do it for like 30-40 seconda top never over 1.30-2 minutes so I can really use some info, and if I need to stop I will no doubt about it thanks!

I’ve also never had any pain due to doing this I’ve always felt fine

Hey I have been masturbating every day since I was 11 years old and I am now 15. I am circumsized so I do not get smegma and I also do not get white spots like you so it is probably just smegma so just make sure that you wash it off. I was 12 when I first saw a little liquid inside of my penis after I jacked off but I could not actually squirt out cum until I was almost 14. Just give yourself time and your body will eventually mature enough to produce semen. I hope this helps

Hi Keneinb826

The white stuff most likely is smegma it is important to make cleaning your penis part of your daily routine.
Sometimes guys mistake the feeling of about to ejaculate for needing to pee bad.
Emptying your bladder before you start and if you do it in the shower and continue when you get that feeling of needing to pee you will find out if it is pee or not.

Be very careful of that guy that has put his email in his reply hopefully you don't fall for it and email him most likely he is not what he says he is.

Hey I appreciate that you think that this is a scam and that you are looking out for boys like me. You may report my post and my email if you want to. I lied about nothing in my post. I am truly 15 and I wish to help. I have talked to boys my age about this over email and it has helped both of us answer questions we may have for other boys. I only hope to give other guys the opp go do this. Im a straight teen and if you think I would ever take advantage of another boy you are surely mistaken