So I’m a 14 year old boy and I’m not sure if I am in puberty or not, I have one pube but no other hair growing, and when I masterbate I have pre cum but I don’t actually cum, does this mean I’m in puberty? And if so, how long till my voice will change

Health Guru

Hi, if you have started to grow pubic hair then you have started puberty, everything sounds fine and your probably just a late bloomer that's all, no one can say when different stages will happen simply because it's different for everyone.

Ok it’s just I’ve had this one pube since like February, idk when more will come in I have noticed one other darker hair start coming in down there but I’m not sure if it’s just a dark vellus hair or a pube

And does cum guerentee that I’ve hit puberty?

Sorry I meant pre cum

Hey im 15. I started puberty at 12-13 but I masturbated when I was 11 and I could not cum at all I would orgasm but not cum. What you get isnt pre cum its just cum that hasnt been fully developed just like how you arent. I started getting clear cum when I was 13. And now i bust white loads. So yes you are in puberty and you are able to cum you just arent fully developed.