I’m 13 I’ve hit puberty I have pubes and hair above my mouth I just have a small or is and small balls I can ejeculate. When I get changed for PE other boys penis’s are bigger than mine I don’t know what to do 

??

Hi Guest

You are developing just as you should be.
You still have lots of time ahead of you to grow and develop you will get bigger.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with you all you need is more time to develop.

Hey Im 14. I can cum and I have pubes and a little bit of armpit hair. I used a tanner stage calculator and it said im in stage 3.7. Since you are younger, you probably just have not grown as much as I have. I think that you are going through puberty fine and your penis will grow in the next year. Emai me if you have any questions about puberty. Its ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of private information such as name, phone number or email address is not allowed in order to protect your privacy*** Please read our Terms of Use​

Hi I'm 13 too and I also have a very small penis if u want we could compare.