So im 16 and i weigh around 165-170 and I play softball, like going to college for it and right now im on my off season, and i really need to lose weight and gain muscle. My mom just suspended my gym membership because of money problems and I can't get myself to do anything at home. I know I eat really bad but my family doesnt care, if its cheap we buy it and usually its not good for you. Like fast foods. I dont know what to do, and I have prom and spring break coming up and I don't want to look how I do right now. I have a lot of muscle but I also have some fat on my stomach and upper thighs (muffin top). I know im supposed to decrease my calorie intake and increase my exercise but i dont want my stomach growling in the middle of class...ughh. So i just need some tips or something. Like whatever I can get.

I've heard that P90x and Jillian Michael's 30 day shred have good results. If you can't afford to buy them look for a torrent online and I know at least level 1 of the 30 day shred is on youtube! Cutting out soda is a major weight loss too! I'm with you though I'm a 17 year old female 5 ft 7 inches and weight 164. I started the 30 day shred but had to break after day 4 because I sprained my ankle. 

Thank you so much!!! I'm definitely going to start insanity or something, especially since it's getting cold! I hope your ankle heals quickly and good luck!

You should do exercises to lose body weight fast like walking, running, jogging and there are some thigh exercises like squats, lunges etc.These thigh exercises will help you to burn thigh fat fast and you should make your proper diet plan chart, it will help you to lose weight fastly.