What foods should I eat and not eat? I only drink water now, is this good? What should I eat for breakfeast, lunch dinner etc. How long should I wait before working out. I also get cramps during running sometimes, why is this? Is it the food or something?

My workout, pushups sit ups "arch"(your in a kind of pushup postion but all presure goes to your stomach) and I also run miles and do bleachers. How can I prevent cramps and what should I eat? thanks!

Hi there, you get cramps from not breathing enough. If you take deeper breaths, that will help. You need to make sure you eat a lot though--if you want to exercise, you have to fuel your body! I don't think diet matters all that much to be honest. Just try to take in 40% carbs, 30% fat, and 30% protein. Is that doable?

Thank you for the response, I'll try the longer breaths. Well I always seem to be starving. How much meals should I take a day? What foods are good sources or protein, carbs and fat? I stopped drinking soft drinks and moved to water.

Also are push ups sit ups and squats(when you sit on the wall or I call it the "invisible" chair) are those good home excersizes and generally overall good?

You should be trying to eat anywhere from 5 to 6 meals a day because that helps curb hunger. But they should be smaller meals, somewhere from 400 to 500 calories each. Lots of foods are good for you but you have to get used to cooking--just avoid anything that's been premade or prepared for you. If you make it yourself, it is likely to be much healthier for you.

Those are great exercises!

How is your progress coming?

It's going ok. I eat 3 big meals a day. I'll try and change that. Also is milk a good source of protein?

Milk is a great source of protein. It is also really cheap and usually when I'm bulking I go through nearly two gallons a week. It is better per pound than almost any other protein. Are you seeing any muscle definition yet?