i am 12 5 foot 4 inches

my mom doesn't want me to lift weights but my dad said it is ok.

should i do what my mom say or my dad. 

It depends. I think you are safe to lift weight but you also might hang on that idea for some time. To please both of your parents you could, for example, start working out at home. You could do push ups, situps, squats. So, in time, when your mom sees that you are really sticking to it then she won't mind if you go to the gym and lift weights.

Does she say why she doesn't want you to lift weights? Is she scared you might get injured or something?

Great feedback userK!

When it comes to working out, you've got to do it for yourself! Your motivation shouldn't be about pleasing someone or complying to what someone else thinks you should do. Exercise is something you must decide to do for yourself.

Your mother may be concerned about potential injury, and in that right she has an understandable argument in not wanting you to lift weights. However, the most likely cause of injury is simply doing too much too soon! As userK said, pushups, pullups, squats, lunges, dips and crunches are all excellent exercise moves that are great for someone without a lot of experience. If your dad has knowledge of exercise and fitness, he too will be able to give you advice and guidance about exercises you can perform. If you do decide to start lifting weights, you have to pick the right weight and exercise with proper form, in which case I would recommend talking with someone who has the knowledge to help you begin your fitness journey. Feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

Hope this helps,
Cheers