PLEASE READ ALL OR DON'T BOTHER ANSWERING (:

So, starting off, I am 11 years old, 5'0 and 145 lbs. Horrible, I know. I have started my period already too. Well, in order to be considered normal weight I need to lose about 27 lbs. Maybe even 30lbs, or 35lbs. Since It's the cold season, It seems perfect to do so ! I have also gotten a friend to do so with me, and motivated her and myself as well. I am so excited, but I really want it. I just can't wait and I need to think of the amazing things I will get from it . I'm starting tomorrow, and I'm hoping to be down to 120lbs or less by January or February. No rush, I just want to lose it healthy within 3 - 4 months. Thing is, I go to school. I don't pack lunch. So, school food is stuff like chicken, chicken sandwiches, wraps (which are only good once in a while), and always pizza. I usually get salad with Italian dressing and here and there a fruit. I want to limit my drinks to milk and water, and smoothies once in a while. After the first week, I am going to reward myself with one treat every Friday, and work out at home Saturday & Sunday, taking a break off the weekend every other week. I am aiming to drink 2 or 3 bottles of water a day. For breakfast, eat things like Bananas and Cinnamon with a glass of water or milk, Or things like a little bit of frosted flakes with some bananas. (Should I try the Special K cereal? Does it work...?) For lunch, WHAT SHOULD I EAT? For home & School. Same with dinner. Usually my mom makes a meat, veggie, and rice or macaroni . I am planning to, before school, run outside for 30 minutes at maybe... 5:30 am? Then get back at 6:00 and get ready for school which starts at 7:30. It is also very cold so It might be easier for me. I will also do things like pushups, etc. Would it make a big difference if I did this at home instead? When I get off the bus, I usually walk home. So ill just walk & jog around the neighbourhood for 30 minutes. If my mom picks me up, Ill jog/walk in place at home with some pushups, etc along with it. I have tried losing weight before, and I quit. i really don't want to this time, I want to do it. Maybe ill get a reward. My parents are getting divorced soon, and I don't know when I'm going to see my dad again, but I want to amaze him. I also have God too (: I like to think junk food is the devil :P So I stay away. But, anyways....

What are some tips? Motivation?????? Things to eat for school lunch? Healthy snack choices, dinner choices, etc. Is my plan good? Will I loose the weight in time? Also, Is it better to work out in the morning, Come home, eat breakfast, go to school, lunch, walk home, (stay out for 30 mins) then eat dinner, do hw, etc (shower in morning) OR Get ready, do some pushups, etc. Breakfast, School, Lunch, Walk home (stay out for 30 mins walking of course) Then an hour or two later after dinner, go outside for 30 more minutes. Idk?

Thanks (: xx

More recent:

Is 120 lbs good for my height & age? I want to be atleast skinny enough to wear size M shirts in Aeropostale or have collarbones or for my stomach to be flat. My breats are C cups so thats most of my weight. Will I lose them? Where will i see weight loss first? Thanks xx

I wanna be my friends weights :(

Hello, I  see that you are gung ho about losing some weight. But I also see there are some major issues like your father divorcing your mother, and having just gotten your period as an 11 y/o. These issues just in themselves can be a bit stressful. You probably are somewhat suprised to get your period so early in life, 11 is early.  Have you seen a doctor to discuss all these new things in your life like the new period, the weight gain, and the fact that you want to lose weight , and it sounds like a lot for a girl who's not losing it under the care of a dietician, or a medical doctor.  Does your elementary school have a counselor, or at least a school nurse. I would recommend that you speak with your school nurse and see if she has anything to recommend to you for your problem with your weight. Usually if you weigh this much at such an early age, it also may indicate that you may grow very tall someday. Your body's skeletal structure has to build bones and store nutrients in order for this to happen. Like a tall robot kind of, in the making. Remember Toy Story, the toy robot. Anyhow, I don't know if you have any food allergies. But Peanut Butter and Jelly or Jam sandwhiches are powerhouse lunches, with some light milk, and an apple or orange for lunch. I ate that every day when I was your age and it worked for me. Then, also have a snack during recess such as green grapes, or carrot stix and raisins are good too. Yogurt covered raisins will give you more energy to exercise more at recess. At recess participate in fun activities like sports such as 4 square, tetherball, dodgeball,walking around the schoolyard until recess ends with friends, and keep talking to them. Share your problems with friends as well at school. They usually would like to listen. Also after school you should do you homework 1st, and then any energy you have left after school stuff is completed then you might visit a freind who lives near you and see if they wish to go for a walk around the neighborhood with you. If you did that routine a few times a week, and then as often as you needed to also release your stress through talking with your friends and light exercise. For dinner, just eat what mom makes you, as you mentioned she uses all the food groups. You might have extra veggies and just don't eat like 2 steaks or something and no veggies, that would be too much. So it sounds like you would be responsible for making your lunch sandwhich for school daily, and chosing healthy snacks. Unless your mom already does this for you. Also, you would be responsible for providing the motivation to get yourself to exercise at school, (PE class, and recess activity exercise), and after school a short walk too. You are not in any sports such as skating, or swimming, or gymnastics, or anything else after school it sounded like in your discussion. If you live in an area with dance studio or city recreation depts may have classes that you could attend after school for extra exercise and to meet friends outside of school. I hope that you have lots of friends at school. If you don't  then this would be the time in life to meet more kids at recess by participating in recess activities, and exercising at the same time. As long as you move around a bit, and eat healthy you should be able to tone up , and lose some weight.  A doctor would be able to figure out what is causing this extreme weight gain. She or he could test your blood and see if you have a slower metabolism due to a thyroid problem that could be solved with meds from your doctor. Otherwise, you may be at risk for diabetes mabey. The doctor could test for that too. Doctors do lots of tests to figure out Why there is a problem if you are Eating Normally and still gaining weight. But if your family can't see a doctor, then just see if school has a nurse or the counselorcould refer you to a health center near your home where the treatment is free for poor people. Many poor people are actually overweight as a result of poor nutrition. For example they live on beans, loaded with fat and things like spam which is a ,"Heart Attack in the Can."  Or too much of all the wrong things. Anyhow, Good Luck, and please seek out an adult to talk to you are very young and need guidance and perhaps even immediate medical attention. Do this for you, not just to impress your distant relatives who may not see you except 1x per year. Do this for you, that's what counts,YOU.