Since I'm a student, I'll only post my 4small meals(I eat after my 5:00am morning cardio;then recess; then lunch; then dinner.)

As a small number of you guys may see, I made a typo on my last question and instead of saying 23% body fat, I type 13%, I apologise. But since 2 sandwiches a day and potatoes don't do much but leave me to starve, here's my new plan, dramatically changed:

Breakfast:
1 1/2 cup of oatmeal with milk(microwaved)
1 Granny Smith apple

Recess:
1 Bacon and lettuce sandwich
1 Medium-sized banana(yes, everyone makes fun of me when I eat that, you should get what that means)

Lunch:
1 chicken breast fillet
Peach slices(about 10 of them, which probably is enough to make 2 peaches)
Lettuce
Spinach Leaves
Almonds

Dinner:
1 fish fillet
Spinach leaves
half a tomato
Some iceberg lettuce
Some broccoli

Also, during the day, at random parts, I would eat a handful or two sunflower seeds, 5-10 strawberries and some oranges and probably another Granny Smith apple.

While searching net i got these this from daily fitness site. But dont know are they really good?

This is my daily exercise plan:

From here I would like to point out that I don't care whether or not cardio burns muscle, I don't want to have much muscle and I don't want fat either, I want my body to be lean enough and to be ready for military service by the end of January.

Morning(empty stomach, burns more fat... and yes I'm exhausted but I play games on the iPhone before so I don't feel very stuffed):
Mountain Climber
Burpees
20 push ups

--30 second recovery--

High knees (30 seconds)
Russian Lunges (30 seconds)

--I don't train during school--

After school:

At the park:
Brisk walking(20 minutes)
Jogging(10 minutes)
Sprinting(3 minutes)

Then I come home and do:

Jumping squats(I do 1 per 2 seconds and keep at it for 30 seconds so that's 15 reps)
Side-to-side push ups(same speed as above)
Mountain climber(for 30 seconds)
Half-burpees(for 30 seconds)

Rest for 60 seconds

High knees(30 seconds)
Russian Lunges(30 seconds)

--the above 2 are repeated in 2 more sets, leading to 2 more minutes of doing both of them--

--30 second recovery--

20 push ups
30 seconds of star jumps and finally,
30 seconds of mountain climber

--then I finish by 7:00pm and do what I always do at night, go on the computer and do my homework.

Thanks for good advices!

one week diet

Yes it is but all you need to do is cut the unnecessary fats from it,Things which doesn't really contain substances but fats and calories should be avoided as much as we can.
The rest of your diet is cool just follow these things.