am 13 and weight 214lbs i want to lose weight for my birthday in jan. but i don't know how to i try to eat less junk food but i still eat it please help me :-(

try eating more fruits and vetables and exercise, do some situps at night before ui go to bed and try to drink atleast 6-8 glasses of water a day, i know it is hard but stya away from the fattie foods and fried things, if u are determined to get some weight off by jan then stick to a heathly normal diet, i know u can do it, it it helps you, write down everythiny you eat and then at thenend of the day look at everything you ate that day and see what you coulod change id there are any changes to be needed, alot of the times when u write down what u are eating it is eaiser to see what u are doing wrong, like to many caloris for instance! have failth in yourself

Portion control and eating healthy is the key. That's what my friend did and she lost weight after a month!:-)

Hey!
if your so wanna lose weight, first you needa think how much you want to lose, for eg I'm size 14, and i wanna lose up to 2 jean sizes, so i would be a 10 (I would buy a cheap pair of size 10 pants, to keep trying on, so someday I'll fit smoothly in them), then i would have some kind of motivation, like, picture of skinny girls, not to sound perverted! then just keep thinking to myself, i wanna look like that, just say everyday, "i wanna be skinny", then do about 45 min of Cardiod 5x a week!, which is what people would say to keep healthy. just 45 min a day!, make a diary of what you eat, then review what you it, like eating a candy bar a day, then you can see where you're going wrong, CUT OF THE FIZZY DRINK (KNOWN TO MAKE YOU GAIN WEIGHT, ALSO CHOCOLATES, NO JUNK FOOD, NO CAKES, NO BISCUITS, NO CAKES, these all help you gain weight, DO DRINK PLENTY OF WATER, ALSO DRINK SOME FRUIT JUICE, EAT GREENS, EAT FRUITS, EAT NUTS.
tip: keeping your self fuller for longer, eat anything with protein, its proven that it will fill you.
: for lunch eat soup, its also proven to keep you fuller, as your body takes longer to digest thick liquids.
:pop corn is health, but not the butter ones or the toffee ones, just the plain one
: DARK CHOCOLATE IS VERY GOOD FOR YOU, BUT DONT OVER EAT IT, ONCE A WEEK IS A GOOD AMOUNT.
: DID YOU KNOW! IF YOU HAVE A GOOD LAUGH! (where its too funny and you just cant get it out ur head) IT HELPS YOU LOSE WEIGHT, WHY? YOUR HEART BEATS MORE! WHEN YOUR LAUGHING, easy way to lose weight

and you'll lose weight in no time.

hope it helps