I really need some ideas. I started taking hydro 10/500 in 03 or 04 just because I liked them and they gave me energy. Eventually that turned to about 20/30 a day and spending thousands on pills. I did Suboxone and it worked well and i just quit taking it one day too. The thought I would POP some hustler a few months later and was hooked again. Eventually I grew so tired of this that I got a couple ounces of weed and smoked the pills out of my system pretty much. Lol That was in 07. I did great from there would get a craving about every 6 months take one and go about my business and not even think about them again like that. In 2009 I found I was pregnant with my fourth baby and had a c-section in 2010. I told my doctor he COULD NOT prescribe me hydrocodone because i was an addict and even refused them when they tried to give them to me in the hospital. It was on all my files that i was an addict! When I got home my percs ran out and all he would give me were hydros and now 2 years later I am back up to 10-15 a day depending on how many I can get my hands on when my scripts run out. I DO NOT WANT TO DIE and feel like I am hanging by a thred. My family would be more likely to talk about me than to genuinely help me so please give me some ideas. It's just me to care for my children so I can't go anywhere. My baby is almost 2 and I keep looking at her and wondering if I will even be here to see her grow up or if i have already done too much damage. I would just smoke weed again but Idk. Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

Has anybody tapered off from long term Suboxone/Subutex use before

I just started Suboxone again. I had been on it in the past and one day just quit. People say that that is impossible but my husband and i did and had NO problem. I was getting the strips from a friend before and got to where I could take a 10 th of it and he fine. That US a very small piece. Sometimes it is lore mental than physical though. Just starting suboxone tablets today and my mind is screaming for some tabs! Craziness but i refuse to walk backwards because that will be my death. Good luck.