? just ordered a bottle of this stuff... i found this website somewhere somehow last night and have been trying to build up enough courage to stop taking lortab 10. i can admit i have a problem and have tried to quit before, but the withdraws are just too much for me, especially the no energy thing. i read up on it and it sounds safe, has good reviews, and just pray its gonna work. Ali1982... if ya see this girl, some advice please.... advice or ANY info would be wonderful from anyone. if these help me get through the withdraws, i will be well on the road to recovery.

Nutridone definitely won't do you harm - it will provide you all the vitamins and fibers that should help your body to combat the addiction more effectively, but it still will not eliminate the worst symptoms of hydrocodone withdrawal - that is one hurdle you will have to cross anyway you can and than will the vitamins get the chance to make your recovery quicker and more successful. Wish you all the best!

thanks for the info... any suggestions on how to deal with the withdraws better?

Hey girl I'm here!!! Okay so I have no personal experience with this stuff but you know me... I googled it:p basically what its for us methadone withdrawal. Not sure what the difference between the two withdrawals are except supposedly the methadone is way worse and lasts longer. The website says it helps with constipation and take it from me hunny... You will not be constipated!!! Lol. It also helps with energy but the reviews said even that takes a few days. I know you already ordered it so it's nit gonna hurt to try it but just some good ole b vitamins will give u energy:) I also saw that your shoulder and arm has been hurting. I'm pretty sure it's a pinched nerve. Best thing is a good anti inflammatory. No narcotics! It will help with the inflammation and also a good steroid. I know this because I had a pinched nerve in my back. As far as the withdrawals...you just gotta hang in there girl. Fight it! Take imodium and some vitamins. Hope this helped. Ttys. Hugs

i am frustrated but doing good... i just wrote a really long post back to ya but some how deleted it and now have to go run some errands for my father, but i will be back soon and i need to talk so you will hear from me soon. hope you're okay and not dissapointed in me.LOL :-D

I'm not disappointed in you. This is a very hard thing for anyone to do. I'm still struggling with it myself. Some days are better than others and that's just how it goes. I'm here for you. I am going to send you my cell # in a private message. Please text me any time you need to chat. I will be here for you every step of the way. There will be moments when you need to talk NOW and it takes too long for me to get your messages on here so please don't be afraid to reach out when you need someone okay. Take care and God bless. Big hugs!

i am so happy to hear that from ya, it just puts a smile on my face.... well i havent been doing so well with trying to stop but i also havent been putting everything i have into it. i read this one post this guy wrote and it scared me to death, just the way he described the withdraws.... he went into details about how he was on day 1,2,3 & so on. he said he was @ day 8 and felt like it was still day 1 or 2.... i am being a big p***y, but i am really afraid to try this on my own without something to help me thru. but DONT WORRY... i am not gonna replace these tabs with anything that i could get addicted to. i am so anxious to get these vitamins in the mail, then i will be set.... i only have a few more tabs and am trying to make them last, gonna have to , until this stuff comes in the mail. i ordred it monday and hopefully it will be here today or tomorrow. the second i get them, BYE BYE LORTAB!!!! i am set... i have imodium for the runs, ibuprophen PM for pain and sleep, also ambien my father has, my grass( i know yo dont agree with it) but it helps me with nausea, appetite, and nerves. Also have lorazempram, an anti-anxiety of my fathers, to help with the anxiety. once again, dont worry... i have taken these things b4 & did not like them, just on hand if i need them for the anxiety, and i have this Nutridone along with vitamin b like you suggested. in a way it is exciting to me to stop because i love a challenge, but @ the same time i am so scared. but feel better since i have your #, that is VERY comforting. you will be the 1st to know when day one begins for me, but please don't lose faith in me girl .since we have been talking, it feels good to have someone, especially a complete stranger, there for me and to make you proud of me, if that makes any sense. well LOL and how is your recovery going? i find my strength in you and your story, you are a blessing sent to me and i am gonna pray for GOD to lead me down the right path. i have said this prayer numerous of times and He led me to You..... thank goodness for that... i will keep in touch............... p.s. how do yo send private messages on here?

Ashby81 :-P

Good morning girlie! I am proud of you already for taking the initiative to get the things you will need to begin your recovery but remember that you are doing this for you and not me:) I understand what you are saying though. It helps to have someone who not only cares but understands what you are going thru. I need you to know that you are also MY motivation! You are the only person besides my sponsor that I chat with on a regular basis reguarding this. Today is day 13 for me and if I'm being completely honest I am crying like a baby at the moment. Not sure why. I read your message and it did something to me. I feel honored to be here for you and it makes me push that much harder to stay sober. The days are still hard for me. I have to stay busy to keep my mind off of lortab. There have been days when I have craved so bad and broke down and cried hysterically. When I have those moments I come here and read peoples stories. Like I said, it makes me feel better knowing that I am not alone. I pray for you. I pray that God will give you the courage and strength to overcome this addiction. I know how hard it is girl! I promise to never judge you no matter what. I only want to help and encourage you. I hope you have a wonderful day. God bless you and your family.
Ps. To send a private message look where my name is next to this post and u will see a little yellow envelope. Click there and that will let you send me a private message. Oh and as far as smoking...do your thing girl! Whatever helps you kick this sh*t:) Hugs

GOOD CHOOSE TO GET OFF LORTABS I AM A RECOVERING ADDICT NOW GOING ON 3 YRS I HAVE HAD NUMEROUS SURGERIES TO WERE I CAME ADDICT TO ALOT OF PAIN MEDS I NOW HAVE SEEKED A DETOX DOCTOR THAT HAS PRESCRIBED ME SUBOXENE AND NOW AM ABLE TO WORK AND GET ON WITH MY LIFE BUT THIS DRUG IS A NARCOTIC BLOCKER BUT IN MY OPINION IT HAS HELPED ME WITH PAIN AND GETTING OFF NARCOTICS CAUSE WHILE TAKEN THE PAIN MEDS I FOUND MY SELF NEEDING MORE AND MORE AND THEN FINALLY AT THE PIONT OF FULL BLOWN ADDICT LIKE ANY DRUG YOU NEED TO BE WEINED OFF NARCOTICS BUT WITH SUBOXENE YOU DONT GET THE HARSH DAYS THAT ARE AHEAD FOR YOU BUT COMGRATES ON GETTING AWAY FROM THOSE DEPENDABLE DRUGS GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS YOU IN YOUR RECOVERY ;-)

:-D :'( hey Ali1982....... well today is the day i woke up this morning, and i made my mind up that today is day 1.i took the last of my pills last night because i got these vitamins in the mail yesterday. i woke up about an hour ago and am begining to feel that jitterey feeling all throughout my body, the restlessness in my legs, and that uneasy feeling in my stomach, ugh! i have taken vitamins and vitamin b and an anti-anxiety pill. i have already smoked some pot too, but no tabs so far. the day is long and i will probably want to give up before the day is over but i am gonna try my damnest not to fail...... ONE DAY @ A TIME. right now i am lying in bed with my girls and can barely even get up to go get them lunch. but i have no choice, and i am gonna force myself out of the bed towards a hot bath and to take care of my responsibilities. i am still scared, but it has begun, my recovery that is, and i am gonna try so hard not to look back.... i have made an appointment with a doc who can prescribre suboxone . my intentions are to just get a checkup and to see about my hurt shoulder but i also want to feel him out so i can see about getting some suboxne if i end up not being to deal with the withdraws. if i do need them how do i go about asking? should i just come right out and say," doc, i need your help, am embarrassed to even tell you , but am addicted to lortab and am having a hard time with the withdraws. I have researched it and feel it could help me ..." give me some words of advice on how to bring it up with him..... and EXACTLY what to say? i am doing fair at the moment.... not as bad as i was thinking , but i know day 2 is harder than day 1.... well its 11:53 a.m. and am still lortab free...... PLEASE DEAR LORD I PRAY FOR YOUR STRENGTH AND GUIDANCE TODAY! and ALI1982, i am here for ya and now i have begun my recovery, i will need ya LOL gonna try and function for a while without this sh*t, ttyl :-D

Hey Ashby81:) Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday. It's been a busy weekend. My wedding is coming up in June so I was dress shopping. I found the perfect dress! I'm so excited and can't wait til the big day! Anyway

I hope you made it thru the weekend lortab free. The first few days in my opinion are the worst! I am happy to hear you finally made up your mind.

When is your Dr. Appointment? I think the best thing for you to do is be honest. Say...I have been taking lortab for 2 years now and have become addicted. I want to stop but feel I am not strong enough to do this on my own. I really need some help! I have researched suboxone and feel that this could really help.

Like I said before...I can't imagine a dr not wanting to help you.

Please write back soon and let me know how your weekend was. Hang in there. It gets better I promise:) Super Big Hugs Today!!!

Don't be afraid to ask for help. I was prescribed Suboxone a couple years ago & it was truly a life saver. I had a VERY bad problem with Lortabs...up to 60/day if you can imagine that. Just beware that some drs can't prescribe it. They have to go thru some type of special training to be able to do so. When I was prescribed it, these dr's were only allowed to have a very limited # of patients at a time that they could prescribe it to, maybe like 15-20?? But, they have since raised the # to quite a few. It hasn't even been legal in the US that long. I used to order it from another country off the internet. When Rush Limbaugh got caught in his scandal, he discovered it out of country as well, then he along with some other big names started this big campaign to get it legalized here & it finally passed. I tell you, it is definitely a miracle drug. I tried so hard to find this demon on my own & was never successful. Ended up losing my 2 homes & about everything else I had. I finally flew to West Palm Beach to go into rehab & was surprised to learn they used Suboxone there to get ppl off opiate addictions. Now I know several ppl who use it and it has helped them kick this horrible habit. Hope all goes well with you. Please, don't be afraid to ask for help. If this dr can't help you, maybe he'll refer you to one who can. Or, google suboxone dr's in your town to get a list of them, that's what I did & found a wonderful dr who was very excited that I wanted help & came to her. Please keep us posted so we can follow your success!

:-D TO stjude1.... that made me feel much better.... i have been so scared to ask, and have been trying all wekkend to kick the habit using anything to shake the withdraws...... anti-anxiety meds, imodium, vitamins, even grass..... but i just keep wanting to take lortab so i dont feel this pain of withdrawing.... my mind is set to quit, but physically, my body is not( at least thats what it seems). but thank you so much.. i have googled suboxone doc in my area, (memphis,tn) and have an appoitment tues... after reading a few posts and especially this one, i am not gonna be scared to ask for suboxone. how do you go about ordering it from another country? can you still do it? is it ligit? whats the website, just curious in case i have a hard time getting them through a doc...... your response has been very helpful, hope to hear back from ya on this ;-)

Vitadone is just to supplement a persons diet who is on Methadone Maintenance therapy. You should really try and get off the lortabs with out suboxone, suboxone is for heavy addictions to herion and oxycodone if you were only taking a few lortabs a day, your only going to replace your addiction with a worse one to suboxone. Suboxone is a very strong opiate, like methadone, for maintenance therapy. Your withdrawals should only last a few days, and be light, and within a few weeks you should feel great. Take vitamin C, 500-1000mg 3x a day, L-Glutamine 500mg 2x a day, Ibuprofen and Tylenol as needed for pain and aches, Benedryl for sleeping, Dramamine for nausea, Drink LOTS of fluids water, cranberry juice, if you can eat try eating peanutbutter sandwiches for the carbs&protein.

i appreciate the feedback, but i wasn't just taking a few a day... i was taking anywhere from 15-20 tabs, 10mg/500 daily for two and a half years along with 30mg oxycodone. Trust me, the withdraws are not light, and its been 3 days for me without any tabs and personally, i feel suboxone is a miracle drug.. when i tried to stop on my own, which was numerous of times, i could not do it.... i had sweats, runny nose, chills, diarehea, nausea, and insomnia... but since tuesday, i feel like a normal person again. i am not bound to hydros every morning and can function without all those horrible symptoms. i know i have to watch it with these things, but i am under close medical supervision of my doc and have a very strong will to stay clean..... i am an ex crackhead as well and know what its like to stop abusing and using a drug.... i've done it before and am doing it again, so thanks for the input but i have to disagree with ya on that one... suboxone has given me a 2nd chance LOL ;-)