hey, I'm 15 a little smaller than the average guy in my school and have a little pubic hair on the left and right of my penis and very little in the middle. After masturbation I produce clear sticky substance which runs out the end of my penis. Is this normal this early on in puberty ? Or am I even in puberty properly yet? Help..

Hi Jay

You have definitely started puberty the pubic hair confirms that.

It sounds like you are developing just the way you should be.

Everything you described is perfectly normal in the early stages of puberty.

Thank you for putting my mind at rest. And I have a 1 inch penis flaccid which sometimes I feel has grew but the next day it is back to its little self. Will this change through out puberty ?

It will grow Jay you are in the early stages of puberty there is lots of growth and development head of you.
How long it takes or what the end result will be is hard to predict as everyone grows and develops at different rates and times..
If you search for the Tanner puberty scale there is a quiz you can do that will tell you what stage of puberty you are in and there is good information on puberty as well.

yep you are in puberty, but you should be producing thicker semen. You might need to see a doctor about it. don;t worry you might be just a late bloomer.