I'm 14 and haven't hit puberty I only have clear pubic hairs I can barely see. I have not armpit hair and my penis hasn't grow. I'm 14 and only 5"0 tall. Do I need to see a doctor or will I go through puberty later 

Hi Guest
It sounds like you are just starting puberty the bit of hair you have confirms that.
You may be a bit of a late bloomer compared to some but it is common as everyone grows and develops at different rates and times. As you continue to grow and develop your penis will grow and you will get taller what the end result will be is hard to predict but for just starting puberty there is nothing to worry about.
It sounds like you are developing just as you should be but maybe with just a bit of a late start compared to some.

I agree with guest you are just starting to hit puberty but I would not worry everyone develops at their own rate