I am pregnant but still cannot break myself from eating certain kind of food.I like burgers,chocolate,sodas,patties,ice cream,chips etc.I would eat these things 7 days a day.Even though i can easily go in the kitchen and prepare a balance meal,i still dont. want it.My boyfriend have to be saying no burger tonight,go eat the cabbage.Before i was pregnant i saw it as no big deal but am worried now.I want my baby to be healty.Please can u give me a list of food and drink that i can eat,so as to make my baby healty.THANKS.

Hi Moya! My eldest son is 6ft 2inches, 220lbs, looks like a model, and when he was born he was 9lbs 1 oz! Totally big but not fat! So here is what I ate on a regular basis - as I couldn't STAND the smell of most foods - I ate black licorice, coke slurpees, Burritos, Donairs, Almost Raw steak, Chicken subs, and ice tea! THAT WAS IT!!!And also of course my prenatal vitamins! Babies take EVERYTHING they need from you, even if you are violently ill - and have severe morning sickness - they STILL take what they need! And also you might love something before you are pregnant, then WHAM hate it, then love it again after they are born! It is ALL about what they body likes - especially your taste buds - and also IF it finds it toxic you wont be able to eat it! Just try and incorporate some fruit and veg an you are FINE honey! Just eat small and often - to keep your blood sugars level - try and eat healthy stuff along with the junk - drink lots of water (to keep your blood volume up) and there will be no worries OK? The only time your baby will be affected by your eating habits is if you get gestational diabetes! And then they will put you on a special diet so the baby isn't HUGE! IF you have any more questions just ask away OK?

Hi bambi27,i thank u very much for ur encouragement and advice,it was very informitive.I PROMISE that i will take ur advice.Thanks alot and big up ur self.