I have irregular periods so i have not had it since April. On the 15 of August I started spotting and then a few days later i started feeling sick to my stomach (for only 3 days) I have vomited a few times. I been having mood swings and then 27 of August I started back feeling sick to my stomach (it was for a week and now its off and on). My boobs are not tender or sore they do get pain in them but not that much. I have head aches and lower stomach and back pain. Ive take 2 hpt and they both have came back that I'm not pregnant. I took one on the 3 of this month and another one on the 15. I plan on going to the doc to get a blood test to see if i am or not.

i would just call the doctor and get a blood pregnancy test, it's your best bet if ur hcg levels are too low they won't pick it up..but it's always a possibility..good luck!