This has been going on for all my life at first i thought it was just an old fashion form of disciplin but now i'm not so sure. Now she just hits, kicks, punches me for no reason, i have red marks, bruises from wher she has hurt me. Even if at first we were playing around it would always end up me getting hurt. I should mention she drinks a lot !!!! and i think she is an alchoholic but it doesn't give her the excuse to hit me does it ???? i love her i always will but at the same time i'm terrified of her !!!!! i've learnt to isolate myself a lot that way i can't get hurt. My dad tries to defend me but she doesn't care who she hits as long as she hurts someone phsicly or mentally. I don't know am i being abused ??? and if so what should i do ????? i don't want to get the police involved

hunny yes that is abuse. you need to go talk to someone or just get help period. of you dont want the police involved you could always seek family counceling but then again they might press charges as well but its unlikely if you and your dad choose not to. i have been abused as well, physically and sexually. for a while the police werent involved and really it only got worse until they did get involved. but u really do need to find someone to talk to above anything else

thank you for your help me too i have been physicly abused sexually,mentally and now physiclly (not by my mum or dad)!!!! aren't i a lucky girl !!!! :(
thank you anyway God Bless xx

yes you are being abused thats not right how old are you? if your a kid you should go to guidence counsler at school they can help you.

I'm 13 and i think if i go to the school counselor she will get the police involved and that's for sure !!!!!!