So I started dating this girl a little while back and I've been finding new things about her history and such throughout these few weeks. Last night we were on the phone for 5 hours and she was telling me about the hardest time she's had in her life. She had this friend, and she was gonna go hang out with her so the girls boyfrend was gonna pick her up and drive her there. It turns out that the guy was the one texting on her friends phone and the guy took her somewhere and made my, now, girlfriend blow him. Soon after this, a girl she did not know started texting her saying she had dirt on her such as videos of her doing things with a guy. The girl asked for my girlfriend to send her pictures and videos or she would post the ones she already had. This went on for a few months, and then it came to a point where my girl was wanting to kill herself a lot. She asked the girl what she could do to make it all stop. The girl said that if she wanted it to stop, she'd have to have a three-some with her and the guy that pretty much raped her. She said she would, but then something happened that made the girl want to stop doing what she was doing. They made a deal that she would delete all the stuff she had on my girlfriend if she promised never to tell that friend of hers about what her boyfriend did to her and what the girl was doing to her (Blackmailing). It happened a few months ago, but I was wondering if there is anything we can do to get these people some criminal punishment, cause that is just screwed up. I've lost a lot of hope in todays society when I she told me this story, and I wish I wasn't born in this generation. But is there anything I can do to maybe get back at these kids that did this to her? I think the same thing happened to my girlfriend's friend who's boyfriend raped her. Ill try to write it in a simpler way. My girl was tricked into being alone with her friend's boyfriend, who then made her do things to him she did not want to. Soon after, the guy's other friend started blackmailing my girl. It's done now, but what if they ever start doing it to her again? Anything will help, and I appreciate any answers.

Hi, please tell me how old are you and your gf?

hey stop doing this you didnt answser my qeustion and you keep saying are you a boy or a girl and how old you just want to find a girlfriend or a boyfriend

Get their names and addresses and REPORT THEM!!!

You should talk to your local authorities and discuss what they could do in that situation if she decided to press charges. Then you can weigh in whether or not you should go through with pressing charges on them or not.

So you want to get back at them right? Ind out who they are, get their numbers and sms them saying you got dirt on them they will get worried but plan it out carefully but αѕ a girl i know your gf won't approve of this and if she doesn't then don't do it because your suppose to be doing it for her just support her when she needs you that's all you can do and she would appreciate that

hey I know find the people and tell them I hate you it's as simple as that