i told my bf that i wasnt a virgin but now he wants sex and i scared because i dont no if i will do it wrong or not and he will think im c**p what shall i do and i dont want to tell him im a virgin ca he be lyk y did you lie help

Calm down babe. Just because you told him you're not a virgin doesn't mean you're as experienced a porn star. Is your BF a virgin? If not, then he should know how things should go in the bedroom. From the sound of it, you're fairly young. And sex isn't about performing like a pro, it's about being close to and having fun with someone you love.

So just relax, have fun, and don't forget to practice safe(er) sex!

Sometimes it's best to just be honest. Starting out with a lie does not a happy relationship make.
If you fess up and tell him the truth, it's up to him as far as the reaction will be.
If he has feelings for you, he will hopefully understand.

And don't be afraid to be a virgin. When me and my girlfriend first started talking, she knew by the way I talked to her that I was a virgin (and still am, lol). She thinks my virginity is 'cute'... ugh I hate being called 'cute'.

Anyway, virginity isn't a bad thing. My girlfriend thinks is really special that I want my first time to be with her.

your boyfriend should be flattered that you are a virgin - considering how many people don't wait for the right guy/girl anymore.

you probably shouldn't have said you weren't a virgin but as the others said that doesn't mean you are a porn star! you could make it out that you have only had sex once before - at least that way it wont be too far from the truth, although it is probably best to fess up!

just because a guy has had sex before doesn't mean he knows it all either, nerves will probably effect both of you. the only way your boyfriend might notice you havent had sex before is if it hurts you quite a bit (cant really hide that one).

and dont forget if you arent ready - tell him no! just because you've had sex before doesnt mean you have to do it straight away with someone else!

don't forget to stay protected! its not just the guys responsibility :-)

She could just flatter him and inflate his ego by saying his member was pretty big lol. 8)