I weigh 167 pounds i have been called fat,fatty,hippo etc. Also im not at a healthy weight i want to know how to lose weight in a healthy and easy way as possible. Sometimes i try to go on a strict diet like skipping meals but that wasn't working out for me. I want to know what i should do .

To lose weight efficiently my dear you must combine a healthy diet AND a work out regiment. its not as much work as it sounds like. Ensure that your meals and snacks are high protein, high fiber, low sodium and essential fats. Read the ingredients on your labels.. I promise with these few tricks you WILL see results. Stay away from glucose-fructose. This is a metabolism drag. it is found in most english muffins, juices, pop, maple syrup, granola bars, and so much more. Timing is everything. When you wake up in the morning, even if you don't feel like it, you have to motivate yourself to go for a quick jog or morning walk. This will boost your metabolism and keep it working at high capacity for the rest of the day. Have a green tea in the morning as well. If your a coffee drinker then switch. Green tea also boosts your metabolism. It is also a natural diuretic which will help wash away your excess water weight. Drink lots of water. It is a natural fat burner. When you skip meals and go on crash diets all your doing my dear is hurting your immune system and your going to feel like garbage. and hungry! Its ok to eat, just remember moderation, no pop, low sodium, high fiber. Grapefruits are a fantastic weight loss trick as well. Try eating half of one a day. Any more questions or reply's I would be happy to talk to you some more, take care.