I'm 16 and I weight 294 pounds I'm about 5'6 and I'm Desperate too lose weight ! Any Suggestions on how to lose weight kind of quick but healthy at the same time ?

There is no quick and easy way to lose weight if you want it to stay off. You have to be very strong and determined to achieve your goals. Much better to lose the weight slowly and gradually then their is a much better chance of keeping to your goal. Start by keeping a diary of everything you eat (and be honest) have your meals at mealtimes (breakfast, lunch and dinner) dont snack in between. Do some execise twice a day for a minimum of 20 mins each session Weigh yourself every morning when you get out of bed and record your weight. These things will help you get started and message me after one week

Follow these basic tips strictly to get weight loss in a short period of time

• Stay away from fatty foods and simple sugars.
• Eat breakfast of complete carbohydrates and protein to set up your metabolism for the day.
• Between meals snacking is a good habit. Good snacks are fruits, vegetables, low fat muffins, protein energy bars and whole wheat bagels, etc.
• Finally to lose weight, less intake and exercise are the basic criteria.