MY BROTHER KICKED ME IN THE BACK XMAS EVE THIS PAST YEAR ANDTHEY SAID I WAS JUST BRUISED UP WHEN I WENT TO HOSPITAL AND PUT ME ON MUSLE RELAXERS AND DAVOCET WHICH MAKE ME SICK TO MY STOMACH. HERE IT IS 7 MONTHS LATER STILL ON MEDS . MY REGULAR DOC FOUND 2 FRACTER VERTABRAS AND ONE ON THE UPPER BAC THAT HAS A PINCHED NERVE. HE WANTS TO START ME ON CORTIZONE INJECTIONSALSO. I AM 57. MY FAMILY DOC SENT ME THERE TO GET KYLOPLASTY DONE AND HE MADE ME GET A MRI WHICH SHOWED ALL I SAID WAS WRONG WITH ME. I AM JUST SCARED OF NEEDLES AND DONT UNDERSTAND WHY HE WONT D THE KYLOPLASTY LIKE MY FAMILY DOCTOR WANTED HIM TO DO. MY LAWYER SAYS I HAVE A GOOD LAW SUIT AGAINST THE HOSPITAL FOR NOTFINDING THEM IN DEC. 24TH WHEN IT HAPPENED. BUT SAYS HE CANT MOVE FORWARD WITH SUIT UNTIL SEE IF THEY CAN FIX MY BACK. BUT SURGEON SAYS IT HAS GONE ON TOO LONG TO FIX NOW.. I WOULD APPRECIATE SOME ADVICE.

If you have a fractured vertabra, then I imagine that you would be able to get some sort of spinal fusion surgery. I know that you should definitely talk to another surgeon for a consultation to make sure that what he's talking about is a good idea. I don't know how that works out legally but can you see another surgeon? Let me know how this plays out, okay? I would love to know!