so i will be 18 in 2 months and i have been with my man for almost three years and ever sine the first year of being with him i have wanted to have a baby with him. i think that it would be a problem if we had one cause im not in to parting and i don"t do any but stay home all day. like almost everyone that we know has a baby even my best friend and he is so good with all of them but he still dont want his own right now. what should i do cause i cant take my mind off haveing a baby. i want one so bad i cry and plus i want to have one now cause im scared of 2012 and never expriencing having a baby? so if you got some tips on how to help me deal with this let me know

i mean i think it would not be a problem..... and for giving me advice my e-mail is .

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

hey well if you really feel lik ur ready for one den go ahead. . as long as you nd ur man can support ur selves nd da baby, ya should be good :-)