I have been wanting to get pregnant for a while now and it just doesn't happen. I've known my boyfriend since I was 17 we are 23 now..he was my first love I gave up my virginity to him..although we were young n foolish we would both just kick it all the time we would just have a lot of sex but with protection. I was in love with him since the first day i layed eyes on him now we are finally together after all those years..I had gotten n some relationships before me and him got official and never got pregnant now I'm ready to become his wife and give him his future kids but I just can't get pregnant..I know god has a plan for us but I'm going to be 24 I think we are both ready mentally n financially what can I do to finally become a mommy...

trying to get pregnant is fun at first. but when you dont succeed, it becomes stressful. the level of stress it causes can actually prevent you from becoming pregnant. If you are worried that one of you may be infertile (unable to have children) go to your doctor and find out. it your doctor says you are both fine, i would just relax, dont try to dwell on getting pregant so much, that way both of your stress levels go down and it will hapen when the time is right. my husband and i had unprotected sex a lot and we didnt become pregnant until it was the last thing on our minds. :) also, you shouldnt try everyday, because it takes three days after ejaculation to restock all the mature sperm cells. and you can also take an at home ovulation test which tells you when you are most prone to getting pregnant. good luck :)

Thanks for the advice I am trying not to think about it as much..but my period was suppose to come on the 4th of October..so it's been coming earlier every month July I got it the 15,aug I got it da 10th and September I got it the 7th I thought it would come down by now...it's oct 7th I was spoting very light pink on the 2nd then it went away then I spoted on the 3 and ever since I just been cramping...no blood, no period I don't kno what to think I well prob take a test tomorrow I been cramping like if my period is coming but nothing and my boobs been soar for like 2weeks ughhh thanks for replying I just need advice I'm very nervous I want to b a mom but in very nervous n scared

I toke two test all positive yeayyy

CONGRATS!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! Keep me posted! Goodluck Woman!!!! WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!

the reply from vcmadrid13 was me too lol CONGRATS!!!!!! YAY!!