Alot of kids or teens get picked on for the way they look. It is a very hard stage of your life because you look awkward. Either it is because your nose is too big, or your head is huge, or you have big feet. I am not going to deny it but I have been picked on plenty of times, and I have learned to ignore it. Mainly kids or teens pick on other kids or teens because they are insecure about themselves. I was at a stage of my life where I tried to attempt suicide, and would talk on the internet with adult men (because i felt like i wasn't good for a boy my age). Any ways share your stories they always help out.

- Oh yeah I am 14 year old fm!
THX!!!!

There are many kids and teens who get picked on, unfortunately I was one of them, and I didn't deal with it very well. But thankfully it has made me who I am today. I am way stronger and love myself. I found it very hard to go to school and have to listen to people make fun of me. I really don't know why people are like that for, they truly don't have anything better to do. It's sickning and sad. Too many girls commit suicide because they just cannot handle being name called ect... Carma sucks though and it will come back and bite those people in the butt. Whether they have kids and it happens to them. I do not with that upon them but then perhaps they will see what it did. For all of you who do get picked on, just ignore it! If it gets to a point where it is that bad, someone needs to know about it. They need to be punished and schools should not tolerate it. Just know that you are the bigger person by not being like them.

Yeah, in every class there's at least one.I've been getting picked on for a lot of time now.It's gonna be either because of a big nose or someone will just call me a faggot...And that's just...depressing.Especially if you are one %-) . But I just know it's because they're just jealous.I keep on moving and I know that something good will become of me and they'll just have miserable lives after they graduate.That's pretty much what keeps me moving on.

Yes. I have been picked on for My height. I'm 4'11" at age 12. I retaliate by pretending that i'll react violently, but then outsmart them. If that doesn't workthen I do the opposite. For my age I'm in the best physical shape for my height and bone structure, age possible.