Hi i'm 13 years old and i weigh 132 pounds and i need to lose weight fast i hate myself and i don't have so much friends but the friends i have are very skinny and i cry almost all the time because i'm never going to be as skinny or as fit as them and i have tried so much but nothing changes can please anyone help me i don't care if it's unhealthy i just want to lose weight fast

Hello, first of all I would say that you are too young to worry about your weight or how skinny your friends are. Just love the body you are in. But I would definitely not say that you should not think about staying healthy and looking good. Being healthy and being skinny are two very different things. To stay healthy and fit you should start doing some exercises everyday depending upon your strength and capability. Running is a very good exercise. Drinking at least 10 glasses of water and including fibre int eh diet everyday would prove to be very beneficial.

Hi you are still young so discipline and perseverance would definitely help you in losing weight fast. You have to avoid eating too much fatty and junk food as it will just ruin a good diet. Just do a couple minutes of exercise everyday, jogging might help .Good luck!