Basically, since christmas, she has gained around 25 pounds. All she does is eat junk. She never exercises either. We hang out nearly everyday and she eats way too much. For example we were in Maccies the other day and she ordered a large big mac meal, a double cheeseburger and a mcflurry. Ate it. Then within an hour, went and got another double cheeseburger and fries!

But a few days ago she came too me and explained why she was gaining weight. She said she wants too weigh 12 and a half stone. She said she is bored of being skinny and wants too be chubby :/

She is 16

5ft 5

and currently weighs 11 stone 7 pounds

She is a naturally skinny girl but carries alot of excess fat mostly on her stomach and hips. This isnt me being a penis either, she wanted me to do this so she could see if its sensible too gain anymore weight. Or if she should lose some.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Personally I think she needs to lose alot of weight

So basically

Should she lose or gain weight?
Is she overweight already?
What can she do?
Advice on what she should do?

Hey there, so... ur friend is a little heavy but not severely overwieght.... should she loose wieght yes... a little. I'm from the US so I'm not familiar with the measurement of a stone. How many pounds are in 1 stone? Ill need to know that before I can give an accureate healthy weight. After I know that I can better give you advice. As for how to loose weight I would basically cut back on the laargrr amount of unhealth junk food that she eats and also add some exercise into her weekly schedual..... finally where are you guys from? The background of the picture looks beautiful

Not sure she should.

Im doing it too. I have been on a swweets binge ever sence school ended this summer. Mcdonalds has lots of yummy deserts. My friends and me stop in every night and get a dipped chocolatte cones. They are my favorite and the chocolate pies are really good too. And of course we have a dairy queen to. If we keep this up we are going to be going back to school ten pounds heavier. I heard my mom on the phone the other day. She was talking about us and says to her friend that she noticed we were putting on weight. I have gained 5 pounds already.

Yes, she is overweight. At her height and weight and weight her B.M.I. is over 27 so there is no denying it. At 12 and a half stone her B.M.I. will be over 30 and she will be clinically obese. Having said that, she does look cute in the picture.

yeah she should because if it makes her happy then let her

if thats what she wants to do then let her do it. but if she wants a friends opinion tell her that she doesnt need to. why would she need to. she looks fine as she is.