Basically I want to lose a lot of weight by the end of the summer. I want to be able to get a sexy tattoo on my lower back but I also want to prove to my family that I can do it. My boyfriend(who I love with all of my heart) says that I'm great just the way that I am. But when I look in the mirror or try clothes on I start to cry. Can anybody help me.

Please and thank you

I feel the same exact way. I need help too, so someone answer! o.O

First of all please don't be so low. Its ok its part of our life. I mean wanting to do something and facing problems in fulfilling those dreams. As for your weight you need to work out a little every day, go for some brisk walking and take honey and lemon juice with luke warm water in the morning. This will surely help you loose those extra pounds. And ya cut out on those fried food.
And you'll be making even your BF's friends jealous.
;-)

to lose weight just eat under 20 grams of carbs a day note not counting Fiber even though fiber is a carb you can eat as much as you want of it

so basicaly do this

eat lots of the lowest carbd vegetibles heres a list
****

and remmber to count the carbs you eat and lets say Broccoli has 3g carb per serveing 2g fiber 1g carb well it only has 1 of the bad carbs then so you only count 1g carb cause fiber doesnt count

more info
****

remmber you can eat as much food as you want as long as you dont go over 20g of carbs Chicken and turkey and stuff has 0 carbs so you can eat as much as you want but no processed turkey ofcorse that has suger added in it and stuff

also if your already skinny but think your fat you may not lose any weight even doing this however you will NEVER gain any fat on this diet it is impossible to gain weight while doing this so if you ever have a problem with keeping weight off this diet will give you 100% accuracy at keeping you from gaining fat as long as you eat under 20 carbs a day not counting fiber

**edited by moderator**

Hi everyone,

I also meet a lot of people who are not happy with their weight. Everybody has the same wish these days - loose pounds. People spend too much time trying to figure out how to lose weight and they don't realize that it's not about some magical product out there, it's about their life stiles.

Start noticing how you spend you day, how many times you eat per day and the amounts you eat at each meal. Also how much walking you do on a daily basis. Little changes can lead to big results.

A simple tip is to try to eat less food in one intake, but to have more meals per day. The amount of food will be the same but the stomach will have easier job digesting properly and you will feel better if you don't eat too much at once.
MORE meal times, LESS food per meal = my strategy. I feel healthy and that's all that matters. The weight starts coming off when you eat properly.
Try being nice to your body and it will return the favor!!!
:-)